Episode 359: Unofficial Graduation!:D
Wednesday, March 07, 2012, 12:00 AM
Hey there, I've unofficially graduated from Singapore Poly! (:
br>Mixed feelings. Relieved that the hectic Poly life is finally over.
br>Yet felt a little lost due to the after-Poly life. Contradicting sial.
br>Okay, so my official Graduation falls on 24th May 2012 (Thurs).
br>I'm glad to know and be with them throughout these 3 years. :D
br>01. Shane; Thanks for hearing out all my personal stuffs, Bro! (:
br>02. Ziyun; Thanks for everything, my SMS & Phone pal. Hahaha. (:
br>03. Godfrey; Thanks for all the encouragement you've given me. (:
br>04. Angie; Thanks for all the random sharing sessions etc. Lol. (:
br>05. Caleb; Thanks for bringing up all the random atmosphere. (:
br>06. Julie; Thanks for lending me your module notes to highlight. (:
br>07. Minhui; Thanks for all the efforts you've put in on projects. (:
Br>In conclusion, I really love my Poly classmates, thanks DRFSM! :D
Advance notice for Episode 360: ---