Episode 331: A Starry Holiday Ahead!(:
Sunday, December 18, 2011, 4:00 AM

HELLO people! Let's say goodbye to the first week of holiday! ):
Previous week; FYP & ESRM project. Keep slacking out as well.
Lol anyway, I'm also currently busy with my "21st" preparations.
Damn last minute sial, seriously. Left with 2 weeks plus to go. :O
Friends, I need suggestions! I really don't know how to plan sial.
My birthday falls on a Sunday, very hard to book a venue siol! ):
Quite a lot of places have already been booked for events. Grrr!
Nevertheless, I've finally decided on 2 function rooms in a Club.
FYI: My "Club" is not referring to those Clubbing "Club" uh! :X
Hahaha I'm not a clubber yozzz. More details will be up soon! :D
Probably next weekend, when I'm ready with the invitation list.
I must also consider the timing; friends might find the venue far.
Majority are having school / attachment on the next day as well.
In conclusion, I hope everything goes well! Shall update soon! (:
Advance notice for Episode 332: ---