Episode 300: Woohoo! Desmond is back!
Saturday, August 27, 2011, 3:00 AM

HELLO PEOPLE! So sorry that I've totally went MIA! ); Oh man!
Been a month since I've posted anything here! :O Busy uh! :X
It's currently my Semestral Examination period now! Oh well ...
Got to take 6 papers in total, done with 3, another 3 more to go.
I will just try my best in every single paper, won't give up! :D
Even if the paper(s) really pua stunt, I also won't leave blank.
Hahaha okay, enough of examinations, how are you guys doing?
There were a lot of birthday celebrations on the previous week.
Means what? Say bye to money lorh! Hahaha, but no regrets! (:
And I'm gonna attend Edward's 21st later, TWILIGHT theme!
Damn LOL, I'm gonna see who will dress up this theme for him.
Looking forward to see all my "lao peng you" later! *Winks* :D
Today is also SG President Election Day! New president soon! ):
I wonder which "TAN" will take over this significant role. :O
I think Mr Nathan really done a great job for the past 12 years.
Random; Many friends are addicted to On The Fringe now! Lol.
Gangster drama sia, anyway Edwin Goh is my HIHS junior. (;
Okay, got to go now. Shall update soon okay? Take care people!
Advance notice for Episode 301: ---