Episode 295: Whaddup people? *Winks*
Thursday, June 23, 2011, 4:00 AM

HEY! WHADDUP PEOPLE?! How are all of you doing recently? (;
Oh well, I'm basically spending my holiday revising for MST! :S
Am I prepared for those papers? So far so good I supposed. ^^
Been trying my best to do well on this year (year 3). *Pray hard*
Furthermore, I'm working on my group's FYP Report as well.
I couldn't believe that there are still people reading my blog! :O
Because I've checked through my Blog Stats every now and then.
Oh my god! There are still "stalkers" stalking my blog! Tsk tsk! );
I've somehow neglected my Blog and Facebook liao leh! Hahaha!
But not to worry, I'm very very very active in Twitter! LOL! :D
Anyway, I've discovered an interesting blog! Very entertaining!
Do help to promote this blog, so that she can become famous! ^^
Here you go:
Gabriella / Princess Emily Pistachio / 爱美丽小姐! (:
She belongs to my friend [
Pretty Tang]'s clique. *Promote X2* (:
And also from this girl [
Awesome Glenda] here! *Promote X3* (:
Okay alright, I shall stop here for now! Goodbye people! :D
Advance notice for Episode 296: ---