Episode 270: Bye MST, Hello Holiday!:D
Sunday, December 12, 2010, 4:00 AM

HELLO PEOPLE! I'm finally done with my Mid-Semester Test! :D
Woah, I've taken 06 papers in 04 days on the previous week! :O
Seriously, I've been too slacked on this semester! Cannot siol! ):
Nevertheless, I've really chiong for my MST on these 02 weeks!
Now that it's over, here comes the 03 weeks break from school!
Actually there are only 02 weeks for me due to CCA stuffs! :O
Because of Twitter, I've been leaving my Blog into MIA mood! ):
Just came back from our Trade Union Steamboat Gathering! (:
Anyway, I will be away for the whole of next week! Awww! ):
Away: Chalet - 12th to 14th Dec, Aspiration - 15th to 18th Dec.
Don't worry, I'll try to be there for those Birthday Celebrations!
Meanwhile, all the best to those who're still having their MST! :D
For SP students, do enjoy your 03 weeks break to the fullest uh!
Alright, Christmas & New Year is coming really soon! Goodbye! (:
Advance notice for Episode 271: ---