Episode 254: GOODBYE AND HELLO! (:
Monday, September 20, 2010, 3:00 AM

HELLO People! I'm finally done with my Semestral Examination!
OMG! I've taken 06 papers in total; dragged for 03 weeks! -.-
An Analysis; 04 papers = (Y) and 02 papers = (N)! Oh man! :O
Shall leave the results and GPA to fate (lecturer) in weeks time!
Anyway, I've only 4 weeks (in fact less than that) of Holidays!
It's mainly because of SP STAR & Aspiration Camp Meetings! ):
And also to go back for the juniors' Leadership Training Camp.
Ohhh! I just came back from Tampines, Expo and Changi Airport.
Hahaha, with my awesome clique, where's my Hello Panda siol?
20th; Mon - SP STAR, Hereen/Marina Square, Changi Airport.
21st; Tues - Aspiration, Mid-Autumn (Clique), Airport, Overnight.
22nd; Wed - Sleep in the morning, Birthday celebration @ Night.
Sending Christina on Monday, Marcus and Cheesy on Tuesday! ):
Hopefully they'd enjoy themselves in China & Japan respectively.
Advance notice for Episode 255: ---