Episode 240: Connection Camp 10/11!:D
Sunday, July 25, 2010, 2:00 AM
SUMMARY: Connection Camp 10/11, from 16th to 18th July.
- My GP name was Ronaldo from World Cup All Star Team! Lol! (:
- In charge of Block Catching with Tyler, Ida and Alan. FUN! :D
- The scenario when Alan and Tyler scared Ida was damn ROFL!
- My Slipper was broke and I'm friend with the masking tape! -.-
- Couldn't get any Slipper from 7/11, replaced one in Cheers! :O
- Midnight game was Battle Royale! Lightsticks, Angels & Demons.
- Walked around with Petrine and Caleb! They're Shameless! :O
- Because they want the juniors to call them Pretty & Handsome.
- Hahaha, anyway I believe that we do enjoyed ourselves ttm! (:
- Guess what some of us did when we couldn't get to sleep? :O
- Since we're not sleeping, we went for our "Discovery Hunt"! :D
- HAHAHA! Which is to steal the Flags at the juniors bunk! Ohhh!
- OMG! We've encountered many EPIC moments sia! FUNNY ttm!
- Am I right, Petrine Caleb Nicole Junyang Gary Alan? LOL! (:
- Anyway, I had Red Bull in the early morning by 2 prettyyy! :D
- Hahaha okay, team up with Jiayi and Kiaseng for Station Game!
- It was really fun working with them, I've learnt a lot as well.
- Thanks for all the ideas too! Ran into Edward Fion they all! (:
- Had my lunch with Marcus Gina Ernest Juntian Kiaseng Jiayi.
- And off I went for the Mass Game, lol 10 "GUA" were formed!
- WAH! Even I'm included into this game, tio owned by juniors! ):
- Here comes the Sabotage session after dinner, OMG HIGH! :D
- The forfeits which the juniors did, were damn HAHAHA ttm!
- Alright, had some Camp Songs singing before Disco Night! (:
- Petrine and me were looking after the juniors at SDC Foyer! :O
- LOL! Then we machiam treated ourselves as Asst-Camp Chiefs.
- Hahaha! Because Xianying & Zhanyi were busy/away right then.
- Finally! It's time to PARTY! Trying my best to be HIGH-active!
- However, I stayed for an hour plus & left the school after that.
- I called my Brother and he sent me home, slept for 12 hours! (:
Advance notice for Episode 241: ---