Episode 222: Year 02 Student 10/11!(:
Saturday, April 24, 2010, 1:00 AM
HELLO PEOPLE! I'm officially a Year 02 student in SP NOW! :D
However, I've already fallen sick on the first week of school! ):
I was having slight fever on Tuesday 20th April, Recovered! (:
Currently, I'm having serious cough and throat is damn painful!
Have been spamming Strepsils & Throat Lozenges on these days.
As well as buying Herbal Tea too, troublesome to buy on my own!
Grrr, just hope that I can recover from that fucking cough asap!

Back to topic, YES! I'm no longer a newcomer (freshie) in SP! :D
Some of my lecturers and tutors, can really become comedians!
Their pronunciations, actions and etc can made us goes WTF! :O
Only the first week, yet I've already skipped lecture classes! ):
I don't like my Timetable! I hate having long hours of break! -.-
My Gems was quite fun siol, Etiquette and Professional Image! :D
In conclusion, I hope I'd get well soon and enjoy school days! (:
Advance notice for Episode 223: ---