Episode 217: SP CSCC FOC 10/11!:D
Saturday, April 10, 2010, 12:00 AM

HELLO! I'd just do a summary of Freshman Orientation Camp! :D
Basically, I was the GP, and my nickname was "Hey Lemon"! Lol!
The feeling was WOAH when the freshies have to greet me! :O
I would like to thanks WeiMin for teaching me a lot of stuffs! :D
We're being paired up in Flag Painting & Human Soccer stations.


Ohhh, quite a number of seniors came back to joined in the fun!
The following are some stations which I enjoyed myself TTM! :D
Freshido - Damn funny! Especially the seniors & Yulan's scenes!
Night Walk - LOL! Hong Chiong & Cindy was oh so damn ROFL! :D
I missed out on Shim's Night because I went off right then! ):

I returned back on the next day for the performances! Hehs! (:
Campers performances were considered okay, good job freshies!
Same goes to GLs, they rocks too! However, GPs most ZAI siol! :D
LOL! Everything ended and went for debrief, 03 hours sia! Shag!
After that, rushed off to Wayne's Birthday celebration @ Vivo!
Advance notice for Episode 218: Clique's Awesome Chalet! (: