Episode 195: 重生|风趣幽默|喜怒哀乐!:D
Sunday, January 24, 2010, 5:00 PM
23rd January 2010; Saturday.Happy 19th Birthday to Benjamin Lin; aHBen! :DHeaded back to S'pore Poly for Social Gathering Meeting! :D
Some of them commented on my change-over for these 02 weeks!
Surrounded by 10 people, exchanging their feedback on me! LOL!
Hahaha, thinking upon it now, the scene was damn funny siol! (:
Anyway, the first S.G Meeting indeed went on smoothly, YEAH!
Because we only took 22 minutes in total, proud of myself too! :D

Left the school, went Bugis area to looked for Grace and Wayne.
Then we headed to pray at GuanYin Temple - Waterloo Street.
Eventually, had our late lunch at the BIG hawker centre there! (:
Went to National Library, as we have brought our laptop along.
Reached, settled down, they were doing their assignments! Oh! :O
While I'm focusing on my Meeting Minutes, till battery's dead! ):

Finally, my laptop announced dead at 7pm plus, no charger uh! ):
I'm left with nothing to do! While Wayne keep cam-whoring! :S
He used his lappy's webcam system, and I took out my camera! (:
Aiya, I've nothing to do when they're still doing their work marh!
So you guys couldn't blame me for being so retarded! Hahaha! :D
Left there at 8pm plus, going up and down the lift was a JOKE!

Headed back to Hougang, the journey was full of ROFL scenes!
Ryker joined us, we had our late dinner at Hougang Plaza 805! (:
With him around, our conversation will always full of nonsense!
Anyway, we ran into Rachel Gail Ivon Huiqi, chatted with them!
Their replies to one another is forever LOL! I laughed non-stop!
Left them at 11pm plus, we headed off to Night Market, home! :D

* The above is my 喜怒哀乐; Happiness Anger Grief Joy! LOL! :D*
Advance notice for Episode 196: ---