Episode 192: The Moment of Truth!:O
Thursday, January 14, 2010, 12:00 AM
11th January 2010; Monday.Had my OC Presentation in the morning, it wasn't that bad! :D
As I'm not really nervous, but felt quite comfortable instead! :O
And something was wrong with my group's pronunciations! LOL! (:
Example, "Pressure" = "Pleasure" and "Statistics" = "Tatitic"! :S
Hahaha anyway, left for lunch @ Clementi after Eltn, at 11.30am.
We have our meals at Botak Jones, oh it was super filling ttm! (:
After that, some of us have decided to skipped Itoe lesson! Opps!
!.jpg)
As a result, I rushed back to HIHS! GCE O's Results 2009! :O
Reached at 2.20pm, the whole cohort was already in a mess! :S
Ran into quite a number of teachers, I did chatted with them! (:
Eg. Ganesan Anba Shaikha Nathan BeeChoo Sharhom Susanne ...
WOW! Looks like I haven't drop my Popularity level yet! ROFL! :D
!.jpg)
Congratulations to Phoebe Cassandra Amanda for scoring well! :D
And also those juniors who were satisfied with their results! (:
Eg. Jazzmine HweeMay Janelle Vanessa Dawn Shirley Joseph ...
Daphne scored well but she wasn't happy, Smile Smile Derrick!
Left the school with Shirley Jazzmine, home and went out again!
Advance notice for Episode 193: ---