Episode 190: Awesome 19th Birthday!:D
Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 12:00 PM
08th January 2010; Friday.HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY to DESMOND LIM! :D* Shall continue from the previous episode; #189! :D *
Hahaha, I left SP together with JiaHui Joshua and Cheesy.
I alighted @ Dhoby Ghaut station, met up with Grace and JiaBei.
Once again, both of them lured me out of Plaza Singapura! -.-
Basically, I found a place to settled down and sat for an hour!
Since I was really boring at that time, I replied all the smses! (:

Suddenly, I saw someone familiar who walked passed me! ROFL!
ONE look and I will definitely know who the person is, hahaha! (:
I called to clarified with the others but they said I saw wrongly!
LOL who cares! Eventually, majority of them walked out from PS.
After their discussion, we've decided on JustAcia for dinner! :D

WAH! The queue was seriously WOW! Damn exaggerating siol! :S
Nevertheless, the 15 of us were still managed to got the seats! :D
I couldn't believe that Bernard has turned so hyper nowadays! (:
And I think I chatted the most with Charles throughout the meal.
Done with dinner, seriously, whats with the Chopsticks thing uh?!

Walked around, ended up taking photos near the MRT station! :D
Quite LOL uh?! We stayed there for like at least 1/2 hour plus!
The time reaches 11pm, left within an hour before 080110 ends!
So I headed back to SengKang and met up with Derrick Daphne.
Left them @ around 1am, took cabbed home, my hands = tired! :S
Advance notice for Episode 191: My Thank-You Message! :D