Episode 178: Ain't Feeling Any Better!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 12:00 AM
20th December 2009; Sunday.Happy 18th Birthday to Grace Lim Huan Ling! :DHappy 19th Birthday to Ryker Fung Yuean Lung! :DDidn't sleep for 35 hours, however I did rested for 03 hours! ):
Headed out at 11am, purchased presents for Grace and Ryker.
Met up with the rest at 1pm, ran into Phoebe JiaXing and co too!
Went for our buffets @ Nihon Mura, DownTown East E-Hub! :D
As usual, I continued to entertained them despite feeling unwell!

Slacked around while waiting for Christina Ryker and JiaWei.
All of us then found a random place, started with our mission! (:
We were like spraying all the Party Bottles on Grace and Ryker!
I think I sprayed the most?! Grace have taken her revenge too! ):
Then we went to watched a movie called "A Perfect Getaway"!

Perhaps due to my sleepy mood, I don't really get the story! ):
Nevertheless, some scenes were funny, for my information! :O
Went to purchased the Birthday Cake after the movie has ended!
Followed by walking over to Pasir Ris Beach, for some darkness!
The wind was so strong that the candles couldn't be lighted-up!

We used alternative way such as replacing it with torch-light! =X
Suddenly, the wind was even stronger, the sky started to poured!
Of course we ran off, yet it only rained heavily for 2 minutes! -.-
Reached home at 1am, felt relaxing upon walking under the rain!
Chatted with Derrick, glad I've enlightened him! Slept at 5am! (:
Advance notice for Episode 179: ---