Episode 171: Sick!): Laughing Gor!(:
Saturday, December 05, 2009, 3:00 AM
HELLO People! I've been in "sick [fever] mood" for days! ):
Mid-Semester Test on upcoming Monday to Wednesday for me!
Somehow EM paper should be fine for me, same goes to Eltn?!
Shall depends on luck for Atc and totally gone-case for Mcn! ):
Save me people! I want to do well as MST is the easiest to score!
Many people said I looked damn sick + Emo these few days! :O
But oh well, my body temperature has been on and off for me! -.-
Despite falling sick and MST is starting from Monday onwards,
I'm still attending the Standard Chartered Marathon as helper!
Hopefully I'm able to survive the sleepless night uh! Sick boy! ):
Schedule for this Weekend "05th December & 06th December" :
Studying with classmates later till night time; 11pm plus?! :O
Shall go home first before heading out at 2am plus for the event.
It will probably last till Sunday Afternoon, rush home and nap.
Revise for final lap before MST officially starts. Good luck! :D
Advance notice for Episode 172: ---