Episode 169: SP STAR! ★Blink Blink★
Sunday, November 29, 2009, 2:00 AM
26th November 2009; Thursday.Happy 18th Birthday to Gail Chin! :DReached school at 12pm for ITOE Project discussion! Busy uh! ):
Left for Mcn module at 1.30pm, attempted a test|quiz! Oh man! ):
It was damn difficult siol, all of us were struggling on it, hais.
Managed to scored 7/10 at first, and eventually 10/10! Hehs :D
A very big thanks to Angie for helping me to scored full marks! (:

Since there's LOA given for me, thus I skipped the lecture class!
Headed to Convention Centre and met up with the other helpers.
LOL! In-between, I ran into Shane ZiYun and Minhui! Hahaha (:
They couldn't understand the lesson and thus left the classrom!
They are damn Imba siol! Anyway, thanks for staying back uh! :D
Chit-chatted outside with Marcus Glenda Shuet Jacob Petrine.
Hahaha, indeed a funny conversation with them! Thats great! (:
Finally, ready to stand-by ourselves with our allocated task! :O
I ran into quite a number of familiar faces uh! Not bad! Hehs :D
I saw Xiao Han (judge of Campus Superstar 03)! She's pretty! (:

Watched the competition | performances every now and then.
LOL! I happened to watched the second contestant, damn WTF!
The whole place was filled with lots of laughter, damn ROFL! :D
Helped out with the Food counter(s) during the interval break.
WOW! I LOVE it, it's quite a good experience for me uh! Hehs (:
Cleared up and went back to the theatre for the final showdown.
Have a group photo with the entire CSCC (100+) members! :D
Final packed up and etc, went out and chatted with Yuya *bully*!
Anyway, I didn't stay back to enjoy all those delicious food! ):
Played with Pearlyn and Joshua, and headed off with Marcus! :D
Advance notice for Episode 170: ---