Episode 167: Busy Red-Copper Boy!:O
Saturday, November 21, 2009, 11:00 PM
Hey people, I'm sorry for not updating this specific Blog uh! ):
Have been busy with school stuffs for the past week! Grrr ...
YES! Assignments (Projects and Test|Quiz) are piling up! :O
Modules on this Sem seems to be more difficult than last Sem! ):
02 more weeks to Mid-Semester Test (Week 08), I'm not ready!
I've spent 06 hours in editing my group IDEA presentation slides!
No choice, as a leader, I've to somehow meet my expectation.
Hope everything will go smoothly on upcoming Monday, hopefully!
Week 06: IDEA Presentation + ELTN Test + Mech Quiz + SP★!
Week 07: OC and ITOE Presentation + AutoCAD assignment! ):
Summary of the 01st outing which I've planned on Wed (18th)!
Hahaha, I ran into Tyler and Nicole on that night too! Funny! :D
Seriously thanks to those friends who gave me face by attending!
At least we've enjoyed ourselves with all our laughter and jokes!
I LOVE them and doubt I've time to update that often, goodbye!
Advance notice for Episode 168: ---