Episode 164: Busy with assignments! ):
Thursday, November 12, 2009, 11:00 PM

As what I've mentioned above (title), I'm really BUSY! :O
Worst still, many projects are piling up at the same time! Damn ):
IDEAs presentation, OC presentation, ITOE presentation! Awww!
Having difficulties on my MECH, AutoCAD and ITOE too! Fuck!
Oh man, Mid-Semester Test is coming less than a month! Grrr ):
Anyway, Congratulations to all my Juniors! O's OVER! Hehs :D
WOW! Many of them have already coloured their hair! Hahaha (:
Many have dyed Brown-alike, but still, Copper Red ROCKS! Yeah!
Hahaha, simply because I have this colour before too! LOL! (:
In conclusion, I'm damn stress + all the best to my juniors! :D
09/11: Happy Birthday to my Elder Brother, Daren Lim! :D
09/11: Happy 17th Birthday to Glenda Weng Hui Bing! :D
09/11: Happy 17th Birthday to Ducky Ang Yu Ya! :D
10/11: Happy 17th Birthday to Matt Wong Zhan Yi! :D
12/11: Happy 19th Birthday to Eagle Tan Eng Hor! :D
Advance notice for Episode 165: ---