Episode 162: Our Hilarious IDEAs!:D
Thursday, November 05, 2009, 10:00 PM
04th November 2009; Wednesday.Started the school day with ELTN tutorial, at least I understood!
Carried on with IDEA! Oh man, Presentation! Entertaining! :D
It was totally damn funny when my classmates were presenting!
I keep interacting (fooling around) with the lecturer, damn LOL!
She's happy, said I've my own ways of presenting! High marks! (:
03rd November 2009; Tuesday.Happy Birthday to Ms Jacqueline Nai! :DStarted my school day with EM module, once again, it was great!
Lunch break and AutoCAD for 04 hours straight, damn shag siol!
However, at least I managed to caught some balls on this module.
At night, my only focus was to drew out the ideas for IDEA! ):
Watched my latest HK dramas while working on it, slept at 2am.
02nd November 2009; Monday.I was late for OC, reached school at 8.30am instead of 8am! ):
Totally have no ideas what the lecturer was teaching for ELTN!
ITOE was quite okay during that 04 hours, at least I survived! (:
Went to find Glenda and Johnson, chatted with them. Lalalass...
Then Marcus Yuya and HanBoon joined us after that. *Bullying*
Headed to the FO Workshop at 7pm plus, seriously quite boring.
I've already chosen my Top 03 position for next year FOC|FOW!
After that, stayed back with PR sub-com for event discussion.
In my opinion, it doesn't seems right on this combination, sigh! ):
Glad I'm not the only one who think so, went off at 9pm plus.
Advance notice for Episode 163: ---