Episode 161: First Chapter!:D
Wednesday, November 04, 2009, 11:00 PM
01st November 2009; Sunday.My elder brother, Daren, drove me to The Cathay @ 3pm plus.
Met Girl for our First Month there, and sorry for being late! ):
Have our lunch+dinner @ RiBenChun aka JapanVillage! LOL! :D
Even weekend also have Buffet there, quite weird uh?! Oh well...
We shared quite a lot of things right?! Hahaha thats what I think.
Exchanging of presents time! ROFL! She was shocked at it! :O
As in, she only looked at the BIG Paper Bag itself, hahaha (:
I felt guilty for leaving early, yet not enjoying this day with her.
Shall not elaborate much on it, ensured that she got back safely.
Then have to chiong to met my Brother again, personal stuffs! :D
* I promise to make up the [un-use] time on this day in future!
* I really LOVE the presents from you! Glad you love mine too!
31st October 2009; Saturday.Went to studied + project discussion with Caleb and ZiYun.
Shane MinHui and ZhiKai couldn't make it on the last minute.
Thus, the 03 of us headed to RedHill Mac for our study session.
Started off with our OC project discussion first, ohhh done!
Then we continued with our ELTN Tutorial, a LOT of it! ):
We spent so much time figuring out the what the questions meant.
Seriously, as we couldn't understand what has been taught! :O
I xiasuay myself, because I mistaken a girl as ZiYun's sister.
I saw this girl walked passed me, I immediately said HI to her.
But it turned out that she's not ZiYun's sister, embarrassing! ):
Left the place, headed over to RedHill Market for our dinner! (:
Nicholas joined us there, hehs we somehow wore the same shirt.
That ZiYun keep wasting my tissue paper, she keep screaming sia!
Went to find their friend @ some "Shopping Mall", LOL oh well.
All of us then headed back at around 10pm, rainy day | night! :D
Returned home, put my stuffs, and went out within 10 minutes! :O
Headed over to Daphne's house at 11pm plus, for some helps! ):
Her mum was so polite towards me! Keep sharing things with me.
Daphne asked her mum and Eric to keep quiet by letting me off!
So into the song "Desperado" when Dahpne played it, left @ 2am!
Advance notice for Episode 162: ---