Episode 160: I'm Back 我回来了!:D
Wednesday, November 04, 2009, 10:00 PM
HELLO! I've not post for 10 days! Ohhh busy boy! Hahaha :D
Been busy with lots of school assignments uh! Not Good! ):
30th October 2009; Friday.I'm on time for school @ 8am! Woohoo clap clap! LOL Lame! -.-
Once again, 03 hours straight for EM module, I love it! Hehs (:
Simply because the lecturer can really teach well, YES!!! :D
Have my lunch with Rachel Shane and Angie, hilarious siol!
I'm seriously like a person who brings entertainment to others!
GEMS module for this week was to do Convert Observation! (:
Paired up with ZiJie, found a location, observed the peep there.
The report that I have typed within that hour was quite okay.
Ran into Marcus and Yuya, chatted and fooled around with them!
Yuya bullied me, but still lost to me in running, hahaha Opps! :O
29th October 2009; Thursday.School from 1.30pm to 4.30pm, same module during that period.
Oh man, that lecturer seriously do not know how to teach siol! ):
Met up with Girl @ Clementi, went to Sumo House for our dinner.
Hahaha, then we headed to some ulu places (ohhh?), Shhh! LOL!
Eventually, I reached home at 10pm and watched my HK dramas!
27th October 2009; Tuesday.Reached school @ 11am, EM module was great with the lecturer!
She could really teach and time passes fast when she's teaching!
04 hours of AutoCad module was totally OMFG! Like seriously.
However, I did tried to paid attention on it larh! Hahaha :D
Headed to NYP with JiaBei @ 5pm plus, waited for Nicholas.
We then met up with Grace and Wayne, to a very familiar place!
But I was like emo upon reaching there, all showed on my face!
Done some of my assignments there while they ate their hotdogs!
JiaBei left @ 9pm plus, Wayne went to met his friends @ 10pm.
Nicholas friends came at 10pm plus, I cabbed home @ 11pm! :D
Advance notice for Episode 161: ---