Episode 159: BIG Congratulations!:D
Sunday, October 25, 2009, 4:00 AM
23rd October 2009; Friday.Happy 16th Birthday to Vanessa Wee Xiao Fang! :DHappy 17th Birthday to Angie Lim An Qi! :DStarted school at 0800! Luckily I'm not considered that late! (:
Oh man, the lecturer have finished this complicated chapter! :O
I'm able to understood what have been taught for the week! :D
Having Tutorial, I'm glad to solved some questions correctly.
I seriously love this lecturer, she's seriously damn nice! Hehs (:

Ended class at 1100, headed for Angie's Birthday Celebration! (:
After that, we went off to Mac for lunch, stayed for an hour.
Eventually, left there and attended my GEMS module! Hehs Cool!
That lecturer was seriously damn entertaining larh! Funny guy!
Rachel and I keep focusing on others, making comments on them!

I LOVE MY GEMS CLASS! They are so FUN to be with! YEAH! (:
I think I've already made many friends, and they loves my jokes!
Some of them were able to got my immediate lame jokes signal! :D
Ended at 2.15pm, before the scheduled 3pm! LOL GOOD GOOD!
Headed back to Kovan and reached there at 1500 plus, yes baby!

Accompanied Joseph and Daphne for their late lunch first! :O
We seriously shared lots of things, and commented on a Bitch! :O
It sounds sad, but we're still having strong disagreement on her!
Chatted for an hour plus, then went to find Cherie and Phoebe.
Joseph, don't be too shock! You know what I meant, You know! (:

It's good to see them mugging for their O Level Examination! :D
I returned back home at 6pm, took my shower and went out asap!
Returned the Bag to Bernard, before going to Upper Court! (:
LOL! Janelle and Daphne were "hiding" at some random places!
They were preparing Vanessa's Birthday Cardboard right then! (:

Eventually, Joseph and Derrick managed to found our location! (:
LOL! The 02 girls seriously just keep laughing on what I've said.
So, I'm really one who is able to bring entertainments to others!
Thats not bad right?! At least I can brighten their day|night! :D
Ran into JunJie and Gerald too, the surrounding peep are weird!

Janelle left at 9pm plus, packed our stuffs and went for meal.
Have my late-dinner @ Block 401 there, with Daphne and Joseph.
Ordered the same food as Daphne, hahaha once again, gossips!
Oh man, the lousy me cannot tahan the spicy level upon eating it.
Have an enjoyable chatting session with them, left at 10pm plus.

* I'm not shocked upon hearing the news larh, I'm happy instead!
* Congratulations to the 04 peep! Last Long Long okay?! Hahaha!
* Hopefully same for mine too, right Hazel WangYL?! LOL! :D
* Anyway, All The Best for GCE O Level Examination 2009 too!
* Shall meet you guys (D.J & D.J) really soon! "DJ" couples! :D
Advance notice for Episode 160: ---