Episode 157: First Week of Sem02 [上]!
Friday, October 23, 2009, 11:00 PM
20th October 2009; Tuesday.Happy 17th Birthday to Tan Jun Yan! :D
Started school at 1100, attended EM module, it was manageable!
I'm able to understand what have been taught during the lesson.
Celebrated JunYan's birthday during our break @ Moberly! :D
I think the celebration was done within 20 minutes, oh man! :O
This was due to the rushing of time for the next module at 1300!

CAD from 1300 to 1700! WTF 04 hours (Lecture + Tutorial) siol!
Seriously damn boring, but quite interesting at the same time.
LOL! Sounds contradicting right?! Hahaha, couldn't catch up.
Anyway, headed to Jurong and met Baby, at around 1700 plus.
Walked around, and decided to settled @ the Library there! :D

Slacked for around an hour plus there, and headed to IMM! :D
Hahaha, we are having dinner, yet we ate @ Pepper Lunch! LOL!
Oh man, she keep looking at me when I'm enjoying my meal! Shy!
Slacked for awhile more, "sent" her back before returning home.
Reached home at around 10pm, damn shag, slept at 2am plus! (:
19th October 2009; Monday.First day of school in Semester 02, started at 0800! Damn WTF!
First module for the day was OC, and we've got presentation! ):
Like what ZiYun have mentioned, the lecture was very nice! :D
He joked around with us and gave many encouraging comments.
The lecturer in ELTRN was super fast, reached Chapter 02! -.-
Have our lunch @ our own-created "FoodCourt 07", hahaha! :D
ITOE module was up next, lecture still okay, Bimbo Woman! :O
She said she always watched nonsense SCV channels, eg Chl 82.
Lost my mood during the Experiments, totally no interest on it.
However, I shall not elaborate much on it, just damn sad! ):
Reached Kovan Mac at 6pm, Daphne and co mugging for O's!
Hahaha, Phoebe Janelle and Joseph were there too, happy uh! (:
I'm a good person! Daphne and Janelle got their songs from me!
Anyway, found that Derrick was a nice guy too! LOL random! :O
They continued their studies @ Voideck while I went off @ 8pm.
Advance notice for Episode 158: 01st Week; Wed & Thurs!