Episode 151: Memorable Day & Night!:D
Saturday, October 10, 2009, 11:55 PM
10th October 2009: Happy 18th Birthday to Zhu Fang Jie!
I can definitely remember this date of last year; 10/10/2008! :D
A day when I successfully won 02 awards out of 03 nominations.
It's "HIHS Star Awards" which was organised by my class! (:
I won "Mr Secondary 05" and "Top 10 Most Excel Students"! :D
I totally LOVE the concert brought up by my friends! Hehs xP

LET'S RECAP BACK TO THE AWARD CEREMONY 2008! :DNomination List of
Mr Secondary 05:
DesmondLim | GalvinChiam | JeffLim | JasonIssac | MarcusYip
WINNER: DESMOND LIM!Nomination List of
Miss Secondary 05:
ShirleyLing | KaelynGoh | AgnesPang | NoorAishah | WangHuiQi
WINNER: SHIRLEY LING!Nomination List of
Best Leadership:
GalvinChiam | DesmondLim | JeffLim | AndrewTay | RyanLim
WINNER: GALVIN CHIAM!Nomination List of
Top 03 Favourite Teachers:
Anba | Krishnah | LawerenceToh | Ganesan | Sharhom | Lini
WINNERS: ANBA, GANESAN, SHARHOM!Nomination List of
Top 03 Super Idol:
Dickson | Gail | Jeff | HuiQi | Galvin | Shirley | Ryker | Ivon
WINNERS: JEFF LIM, SHIRLEY LING, GAIL CHIN!Nomination List of
Toughest Man:
FrederickGnoh | RykerFung | StanleyPoh | RyanLim | GalvinChiam
WINNER: RYAN LIM!Nomination List of
Cleverest Woman:
ShireenKoh | IvonPeck | LeongHuiHui | GailChin | TanJingTing
WINNER: IVON PECK!Nomination List of
Best Arena:
AndrewTay | MelvinSim | SamuelQuah | MarcusYip | DicksonTay
WINNER: SAMUEL QUAH!TOP 10 MOST EXCEL STUDENTS! {Only voted by Teachers!}
SITI NOORAISHAH, DESMOND LIM, AGNES PANG,
MELVIN SIM, LIN YING, RYAN LIM, NICHOLAS LEE,
TAN NGIAK LING, BERNARD ONG, VALERIE LEE.

At night, its the night when I officially graduated from HIHS! (:
Is like I've spent my 05 years there, and I finally graduated! :O
This date was definitely a mixed-feeling day & night for me!
I will be back to HIHS on next Thursday just for my juniors! :D
Rush over from Sentosa and attend their Graduation Night 2009!
Advance notice for Episode 152: <超级星光大道5> 总决赛!