Episode 150: Support | Against?! (下)
Friday, October 09, 2009, 10:00 PM
* To be continue from the previous episode; #149! :D *

Petrine just bought a Speaker on that day and it spoilt at night! ):
Due to her self-entertainments of high songs inside the room! :D
Prepared everything when the time was going to reached 12am.
Hahaha, it was funny to saw Yuya's blur looks, and also Girl.
The 04 of us chatted for around 2 hours plus there, oh well! (:

Started to rain, we headed back to Chalet at around 2am plus.
Many were wondering where we went with all the lightsticks! Lol!
That Petrine keep singing on those songs of HuanZhuGeGe! ROFL!
Marcus Yuya and me went to the Swimming Pool area there, ohhh!
Obviously, I didn't sleep at all, just rest there, comfortable! (:

Went off @ 6am plus, ran into Daphne and Eric in Bus 89! LOL! (:
Hahaha it have been quite somewhile since I last saw them uh! :D
Reached Hougang, they went to School while I went back home!
Took my shower, used my lappy and ate my breakfast, SLEEP!
Oh man, I slept from 9am to 9pm plus! Hahaha one cycle! xP
06th October: Happy 16th Birthday to Amanda Ler! :D
* I believe majority of them were able to tell that I'm not okay.
* Thanks to the following who are willing to lent me their ears!
* Eg. Petrine Glenda Marcus JunChai JunYan Cheesy JiaHui.
* And thanks Grace and Nicholas for the concern, thank you! :D
* Oh man, I guess I will stop everything now, feel so tired uh!
Advance notice for Episode 151: ---