Episode 149: Support | Against?! (上)
Friday, October 09, 2009, 9:00 PM
I'm oh so lazy to update on CSCC Annual Chalet 2009! :O
Mainly because I'm so not into the mood at all, like seriously!
My mentally was feeling damn tired right then, oh man! ):
I really hope to see everything back to its normal asap again!
Anyway, I shall do a short summary of Chalet in the following.

Grace was damn shocked to saw me on Monday (05th), hahaha! :D
Took bus down to DownTown East with her and met SiYing there.
Bought my Mac and checked into the Chalet at around 2pm plus.
I also don't know what I was doing within that period till 6pm.
Went for Pastamania with Tyler Nicole JunChai Vivian HanBoon.

Returned back and played some games, at least I enjoyed myself!
Stayed in the OC Room majority of the time, love Vivian's vocal!
Accompanied Marcus to fetched Yuya, saw Petrine and XianYing.
Have been walking around all by myself at night, oh it's boring!
Luckily got Glenda Marcus and some others who care on me! :D

Took my shower in the morning at 7am plus, Change Shift time! :D
Thus, I slept from 9am till around 2pm plus, still not bad larh.
Went down and realised many peep have already reached here.
Upon chatting with friends outside, I saw Dickson's backview!
I didn't walk towards him, but I can confirm he's the one! (:

Helped out in carrying of the BBQ Food back to the Chalet! :O
Went up to the Room with SiYing Petrine Marcus and Yuya. Lol!
SiYing was funny! Her reaction and the jokes which she've said!
Seriously failed my duties being a Food IC this time round, well.
I really appreciate HongChang Justin Jacob for all the covering.
* The remaining stuffs to be continue on the next episode! :D *
Advance notice for Episode 150: Some Reflections! :O