Episode 148: Mid-Autumn Festival 2009!
Monday, October 05, 2009, 3:00 AM
03rd October 2009; Saturday.Happy 17th Birthday to Soo Wei Yi! :DMet up with Grace @ 8pm, and cabbed down to JiaBei's house.
LOL! We purposely snatched away the Taxi from one Indian! :D
She just keep scolding and scolding. It's okay, as if we care! (:
We just keep on laughing inside the Taxi upon thinking of that.
Is like her expression and actions damn funny can! Hilarious! xP

Reached her house, Wayne and Nicholas have already reached.
And I don't know why babies love me when I don't like them! :O
Such as I'm the only one whom Chester looked at, and smile too!
I'm like so WTF, keep telling him that GorGor don't like babies!
LOL! Yet he still happily smile to me man, oh well, I gave up! :D

Suddenly, Nicholas told us that he won't be joining us, sad siol!
So the remaining 06 of us went to Ancorvale Park! Pathetic man!
Hahaha, we walked around & looked for places to settled down.
Finally, we sat at this WTF Lagoon, having our delicious meal! (:
Its seriously damn delicious can! Especially the Prawns! Hehs :D

Anyway, we saw a SNAKE in the river siol! Luckily its not BIG! :O
Left the place, and headed over to Mac, but it was closed! ):
That FAKE Marina Bay and Esplanade seriously damn WTF! -.-
Thus, we decided to went over to JiaWei's house for slacking!
Bought so many Chocolates and drinks to his house, ROFL! Hehs (:

Walan eh, Ryan keep laughing at JiaWei's childhood photos man!
His laughter was damn exaggerating, like seriously sia, WTF! :O
Surprised that we can actually focused on so many DEEP topics!
I must say that, they are damn curious on my stuffs, hahaha! :D
Cabbed with Wayne Grace & Ryan, reached home within 10 mins!

Took my shower and chatted with Girl from 2am plus onwards.
Chatted till around 5am, online awhile and slept at 6am! (:
Perhaps it keep raining on Mid-Autumn Festival 2009, thus ...
Didn't have much feel on this year leh, no Chang Er too! ): LOL!
Nevertheless, my friends were my Bonus to replaced this! :D

* I will be AWAY for Chalet from 05th to 07th, MISS ME! :D *
Advance notice for Episode 149: ---