Episode 147: An Awesome Night(下)!:D
Saturday, October 03, 2009, 6:00 AM

* To be continue from the previous episode; #146! :D *

Kenny was oh so lame can, he threw it on the Cat, like WTF siol!
Ryan just stood there and he became the target of many peep! :O
Dickson have no more water, he used the butter brush instead! -.-
Ryker damn funny, he threw a HotDog on Grace face! So LOL! :D
He kept telling me to aimed Grace's pant|short! Like so OMG!

Supposed to hit it on Nicholas, but he got his Camera with him.
Thus I put off this idea, Grrr, I shall do it next time! Hehs (:
Among all of us, Joshua was the only one who's dry, Survival! xP
I also don't know why I'm not hungry last night sial, oh well ...
Never eat any BBQ food at all, like quite expected from others.

Christina, Ryker, JiaBei, Leo, JiaWei and Joshua left at 11pm.
Kenny and HaoChuan left slightly awhile later, around 11.15pm.
Grace and Ryan quite Kpo, asked me about my relationship stuff.
Hahaha, at least I did shared some with them larh, not bad horh!
06 Survivals: Desmond Grace Ryan Nicholas Wayne Bernard! :D

Grace Ryan Wayne and me keep taking photos during that period.
Anyway, Nicholas looked so tired, Bernard as our photographer.
Harmony Park was Awesome! Got so many facilities there! :D
Hahaha, the WaterBomb session started again! Hehs I'm lucky! (:
Throw on me?! Nicholas and Grace, your must buck up uh! LOL!

The scene when Grace and Bernard were inside the lift, funny! (:
And I realised that I mispronounced certain words too! Opps! ):
Totally enjoyed the cold wind while walking back with them! :D
Left there at around 2am, and reached home at around 2am plus.
Took my shower, chatted with Girl and slept at 6am! GoodBye! :D



* It have been such a long time since I really enjoyed myself! *
Advance notice for Episode 148: ---