Episode 146: An Awesome Night(上)!:D
Saturday, October 03, 2009, 5:00 AM
01st October 2009; Thursday.Happy 18th Birthday to Lim Jia Bei! :D
Reached Harmony Park slightly after 8pm, bravo place! LOL! :D
Anyway, almost ALL of them have reached there before me! :O
ONLY Frederick and Zongo reached later than me, sad balls! ):
OMG! Even Leo was also there, damn shocked man! Hahaha (:
It feels great to catch-up with ALL of them in this occasion! :D

Thanks Christina for the food! Ryan, I did finished it okay! (:
The place was so warm that I went to sat at a corner alone! ):
Hehs however, majority of them came over to accompanied me!
WTF! I'm so into their conversation of "Dragon", damn funny!
It's always so entertaining to see them suan-ing one another! :D

We returned back for the cutting of Birthday cake session! (:
That Dickson damn ZAI! He purposely sat in the middle place! -.-
The WAR finally started! Thanks me for taking the initiative! :D
Hahaha, its Water-BOMB! I aimed Grace as my first target! (:
And obviously, she have done the same to me larh, for times! ):

The atmosphere immediately got so HIGH larh, like seriously! (:
Everyone was busy filling up the water and threw it at others! :D
HaoChuan was PRO, he poured the whole pile of water on peep!
My target: Wayne, Grace, Ken, JiaBei, JiaWei and etc ... ... ...
But I'm not that evil okay! I also got hit for so many times leh! ):

* Shall continue the remaining stuffs on the next episode! :D *
Advance notice for Episode 147: Happening Night! :D