Episode 144: Connection Camp 4/4!:D
Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 4:00 AM
* To be continue from the previous episode; #143! :D *
You can never imagine how high we can be right then! Seriously!
As Glenda and CheeSiong lead the campers into that atmosphere!
And I keep on making fun of Petrine action and her words! (:
In additional, YuLan's voice was oh so sweet when its her turn!
We carried on with our Performance preparation! Lalalass :D
My group combined with Glenda's group for the Performance! xP
Learnt on the dance steps which Glenda have taught us, Easy! :D
Hahaha, anyway we changed into our Shirt before starting it.
Frankly speaking, I sort of liking XianYing's group performance!
They've used the current hottest advertisement on Paige Chua.
The most funniest performance should be HongChang's group!
Like seriously, his hilarious dance caught all our attention! (:
I was laughing like nobody business upon seeing his movements!
But our group wasn't that bad either too okay! Still BRAVO! :D
And the scene between Cheesy and Seto was damn funny! Hehs (:
Ended the Camp with a group dance with Campers, GPs and OCs.
Eventually, group photos and the Camp officially ended at 5pm!
I embarraseed myself, I mixed YuLan and Pearlyn up! Totally!
And ALL the seniors looked at my BLUR expression right then! ):
Lastly, others went for dinner @ Clementi while I cabbed home!
* I feel that this is more of Welfare event than any others! *
* I'm able to feel that we have bonded even more, more ZAI! *
* At the same time, I think that other sub-coms might feel ... *
* It's Connection Camp, yet we didn't really bond with them. *
* Hopefully there will be chances to get to know them better! *
* I have slept for 15 hours on the previous night! PRO! Hehs :D *
* And I've updated 05 episodes (#140 - #144) in a day! WOW! *
* Thats why, don't play play with my STM; StrongTermMemory! *
* OMG! Its 4am plus going 5am now, yet I'm still not alseep! ): *
* I must wake up by 10am plus as there will be meeting @ 12pm! *
Advance notice for Episode 145: ---