Episode 143: Connection Camp 3/4!:D
Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 3:00 AM
* To be continue from the previous episode; #142! :D *
Hahaha ALL of us changed into our Pyjamas after the games!
Thanks Jacob for lending me that, as I didn't purchase any.
YES! I have guessed on the motive behind it, correctly! :D
Which was to made us wore that for PARTY NIGHT! LOL! (:
It sounds funny, but it was quite HIGH inside, seriously! :O
It was something like Clubbing inside, everyone just danced!
LOL! The music was so loud, totally got into that atmosphere!
I can never imagine that some peep can really be that High!
WTF! Joshua suddenly handed over a girl to me at the end.
And EVERYONE was like surrounding us in a circle! Oh man! ):
Felt very shocked in the first place, however I overcame it! (:
The others were like happily playing Merry-Go-Round! Grrr ...
Eventually, this dance session lasted for 02 hours, ended @ 5am.
We simply doesn't feel like leaving the place after that. Hehs.
Anyway, headed for shower @ Moberly after that, quite shiok!
Went for a walk with Jacob Marcus & Matt after that, opps! :O
Returned back, the 03 of us (beside Matt) continued chatting.
We just keep on laughing, and they surrendered at 7am plus! (:
Unbelievable! I fall asleep immediately, like so WOAH to me!
Slept for 03 hours, woke up and saw my leg being drawn! ):
Hahaha, I knew that, as I saw the GPs coming into the room.
I saw the word "Sexy" with the heart shape on my leg! LOL! :D
Chatted with Marcus, while the others were singing Camp songs.
He just keep on Yuya here, Yuya there. She must be happy now!
Headed for our Breakfast at 12pm plus after that, YES 12pm!
* The remaining stuffs to be continue on the next episode! :D *
Advance notice for Episode 144: Last Day of Camp! ):