Episode 142: Connection Camp 2/4!:D
Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 2:00 AM
* To be continue from the previous episode; #141! :D *
The following will be stuffs which happened on the 26th, Sat.
First of all, Happy 18th Birthday to Bernard Ong! Hahaha (:
Okay anyway, all the campers fall in @ 11am plus for Breakfast.
WTF! The forfeits which Glenda's group got was damn funny!
Especially Tyler, like seriously oh so damn hilarious! LOL! :D
We carried on with the next game, some sort of "Treasure Hunt".
We headed off to Dhoby Ghaut from SP as our starting point! :O
Suddenly I heard some familiar peep calling my name for times.
I turned around and saw Jesslyn LiYing and SamuelQ, Oh man!
Like so embarrassing man, they saw my unglam look! ): LOL! :D
This game seriously trained my stamina, and I'm happy with it!
I ran a lot (fast) with CheeSiong's leading to the whole group.
Then, we have our lunch around Bugis area with other groups.
I love the station @ Bugis Junction the most, water fountain! (:
We've to took photos with 05 peep from other countries as well.
Finally, headed back to SP, we're the 03rd group to reached.
Only Marcus and Shuet groups came back, ohh 03 more groups.
Anyway, the 04th group only returned back an hour plus later.
Followed by the 05th and last group, Camp songs after that! :D
Seriously, all of us just went so high right then larh! Hahaha (:
Next up, having dinner at 7pm plus, Nasi Lemak! Woohoo! :D
And some hilarious forfeits done by others, takecare Junyan! ):
The scene between JiaHui and JunChai was totally HIGH! :O
Followed by many games, I love the Captains Ball game the most!
As I was the goal-keeper and I scored many balls! Winner! :D
Hahaha and the game about shooting of bottle caps seriously ...
Made us felt as if we're really in Suana right then, fucking hot!
I still love the game about eating sweet and tibits! Hahaha (:
CheeSiong and I keep using our strength to let others climbed up.
Oh man, CheeSiong Cheesy and me missed SiYing a lot! Haiyoo ):
* The remaining stuffs to be continue on the next episode! :D *
Advance notice for Episode 143: Disco Night! :D