Episode 141: Connection Camp 1/4!:D
Monday, September 28, 2009, 11:00 PM
HELLO! I'm officially back from my AWESOME Camp! (:
Hahaha, it's Connection Camp for all the sub-com in CSCC!
No doubt, I must mention that the Camp was really great! :D
At least I got to know more peep throughout this Camp! Hurray!
Alright, I shall summarise on some of the happening stuffs! (:
Met up in school on Friday (25th) night at around 6pm. Hehs.
Started our Connection Camp 09/10 officially at 7pm plus.
Played "Block Catching" at 9pm plus, LOL that ChorChuan! :D
Everyone was running like mad when the GLs was catching us.
I was only caught once with no forfeit(s) at all! Steady! (:
LOL! Petrine, you should learn how to walk nicely from Shuet!
After that, headed for Supper at 12am plus, Lol that Gina! (:
She gave instructions and replied to herself, damn funny! :D
We continued with Midnight activity "Hunting of Lightsticks"!
OMG! I love this game, although it lasted for 03 hours plus.
And I'm proud that I've got a pair of perfect eyesight! Hehs (:
Because I've contributed the most on this game to my group! :O
However, its all thanks to "Sooka"! Especially CheeSiong leading.
Running away from all the Devils or rather the Angels was fun!
We're still happy despite being ranked the last on this game! :D
Ended everything at 4am plus, took my shower at 5am I think?!
Chatted with almost all the Welfare peep outside the Staircases.
They only went to bed at around 7am, while I continued slacking.
Hahaha indeed, I didn't sleep at all, only rested for an hour.
I knew everything when others were sleeping right then! Opps!
* More interesting stuffs to be continue on the next episode! *
Advance notice for Episode 142: Connection Camp - Day 02!