Episode 139: Do Miss Me, People!:D
Friday, September 25, 2009, 3:00 PM

HELLO! Results for my Semestral Examination! Oh man! ):
My feeling is like what I've mentioned on my MSN display nick!
Which is "Relieved (: yet Disappointed ):", how to say ehh?!
Disappointed is due to not scoring any 'A' at all! Damn! ):
Relieved is I still managed to hit at least a 3.0/4.0 for my GPA! (:
I have scored 'B+' for 04 modules, which is between 75%-79%.
Also 02 'C+' (between 65%-69%) & 01 'C' (between 60%-64%).
I just couldn't hit any 'A' (above 80%)! All Cs & Bs = CheeBye?!
Managed to hit above 3 for GPA despite no 'A', pretty satisfied!
I will try and do better (if possible) on the next Semester! (:
Congratulations to those classmates who have performed well! :D
Eg. ZhiKai Shane MinHui JunYan ZiYun Terence Angie and etc...
And also friends from Welfare too, in fact all of them are pro!
Eg. SiYing Marcus YuLan Cheesy JunChai Vivian Nicole and etc.
Plus Yuya, Kenny, JiaBei, JoshuaY and also friends in NYP! (:
Anyway people, I'm gonna attend my Connection Camp later! :D
It will start @ night and I believe that it will definitely be fun! (:
Will be back on Sunday, most probably in the Afternoon?! :O
Friends, do leave me a comment on my tagboard or sms me okay?!
Hahaha, I will miss your and your must vice-versa too uh?! LOVE!

* It's not my handwriting! Mine definitely much more nicer! :D *
Advance notice for Episode 140: Back with 超级星光大道05!