Episode 138: We're still that ZAI!:D
Friday, September 25, 2009, 2:00 AM
23rd September 2009; Wednesday.Happy 18th Birthday to Angela Peh Wei Leng! :DMet up with Welfare members @ Vivo City, around 12 noon! :D
Our Theme for the day was Red! Hehs my favourite colour! (:
We then headed to the FoodCourt for lunch, and nonsense! :O
That Petrine keep lying to herself about her Collagen Water siol!
And she suggested to played "Cheat" after that! Hilarious! (:
Oh man, SiYing totally looked so innocent and funny! Hahaha :D
And obviously, the loser is forever that Petrine! Opps sorry! ):
Left the FoodCourt and accompanied her to looked for snacks!
Met up with the rest @ Lobby, she immediately ate her snacks! -.-
And the rest thought why both of us suddenly went missing, opps!
Reached Siloso beach and immediately started on our games! (:
Shall not elaborate much on the games due to the restrict of it!
However, I really love all the land and water games! Hehs :D
Because many hilarious stuffs happened every now and then! (:
I believe that we've bonded with one another even more right?!
Headed for shower at around 8pm, the girls took damn long can!
I wonder if they are showering or having their gossips inside! :O
Hahaha and finally back to Vivo City rooftop for our dinner! (:
All of us sat in a big circle and have the same food! LOL! :D
Few of us played "King" while waiting for the food to arrived.
Have quite a good chat with YuLan I guess?! Felt comfortable! :D
And shared out some personal stuffs with her too?! Hahaha (:
After dinner, played "Give Me Tempo!", hahaha the forfeits! :D
Like Seriously, especially when Matt carried YuLan that scene!
All of us then left the place at around 10.30pm I think?! :O
Anyway, Justin YuLan and me keep into the topic of 1991! :D
LOL! The scenes inside the train was damn funny too! Hehs (:
Especially with HongChiong words and his unique expression! :D
Plus Cheesy and JunChai laughters! Like so ON and OFF! Hehs.
And finally reached Kovan with Nicole and Tyler @ 11pm plus! (:
I'm glad that the problem between me and XXX has been solved!
Because I'm like giving this person attitude for the whole day?!
Yet he|she just gave in to me no matter what! I appreciate it! (:
I really feel guilty for giving fuck-up attitude towards XXX! ):
Luckily, I managed to salvaged this, and sorry for the past! ):
* No photos due to the restrict of games shown before the event!
Advance notice for Episode 139: Do Miss Me Uh! ):