Episode 137: Swensens; Meet-up!:D
Thursday, September 24, 2009, 11:00 PM
22nd September 2009; Tuesday.Happy 18th Birthday to Ashley Yeo Shi Min! :D
Met up with ZiYun, Shane, JunYan and ZhiKai @ Orchard ION!
As requested by ZiYun, we had Swensens Ice-Cream buffet! :O
It have been 03 weeks since we last saw one another, hahaha! :D
As expected, I ate the least?! As I'm not an Ice-Cream freak!
We even played games, obviously the losers have punishments! :O
Hahaha which was to finished the remaining which we've left! (:

We headed to K Box @ Cineleisure after much consideration! :D
WTF sia, Shane sang for the first hour and left after then! ):
The following are some songs which I enjoyed singing! Hehs (:
男歌手: 大舌头, SuperWoman, 流沙, 我不配, 够不够, 第一个清晨.
女歌手: 傻瓜, 眉飞色舞, 漂着, 街角的祝福, 第一天, 失落沙洲.
Headed over to PS after that and reached home at around 12am!
Advance notice for Episode 138: Welfare's Sentosa Trip! :D