Episode 135: STM - Strong Term Memory!
Sunday, September 20, 2009, 3:00 PM
20th September 2009; Sunday.Happy 18th Birthday to Nick Tan Yao Hui! :D
The above photo was taken during his Birthday Chalet last year!
Can you spot me?! Hahaha obviously right?! {Left - 2nd place}.
With my Strong-Term-Memory, I'm able to recall what happened.
I remember that I went swimming with some friends before then.
I left Ancorvale Swimming Complex @ 7pm plus, went back home.
Prepared my stuffs, met up with HweeMay and Samuel @ 9pm.
Headed to Pasir Ris Costa Sands and reached there before 10pm.
Kaelyn and LiYing came to fetched us once we have reached. (:
The others were playing Frisbee outside the space area. Lol! :D
Hahaha, the girls stopped me from passing the present to Nick.
Anyway, we prepared hundreds of candles as a surprise for him!
As we lighted the candles, we began to have that "Suana" feel!
Hahaha, we invited him into the room and sang Birthday Song.
Luckily, he love the Formal Shirt which I have bought! Hehs :D
I love Jesslyn's soft toy {Sheep}, have the "MehMehhh~" sound.
Spent our night by playing games, I love "Werewolves" the most!
And many other games, such as "No. of Rats that Cats Caught"! (:
Eg. "Zhuo Dao Le, Pao Diao Le and etc ... WAN SUI!" LOL! :D
The Starwars alarm tone was damn funny! Keep pew pew pew ~
Checked out @ 9am and headed to WhiteSand Shopping Mall.
Attached from Nick's blog:
" Desmond: Aw man . You are like the best monitor I had, the
kindest guy man. Thats why I love to have you as my friend so
much. Never forgotten since you go to the other class. Thanks
for the gift! Friends forever! "
* For those who was there last year, how's my memory?! LOL! *
Advance notice for Episode 136: Perhaps a Reflection?! :O