Episode 132: 好一个"臭阿莲"{陈靓瑄}!:D
Monday, September 14, 2009, 11:30 PM
| SHORT SUMMARY! |Didn't sleep, back to Holy Innocents' High School at 7am plus.
Clarified some doubts with Mdm Sim (General Office Staff).
She helped me with the Online Registration stuffs. Thank You! (:
Anyway, I missed Welfare meeting because of this! Sorry uh! ):
Too many teachers on Course, thus I'm given 02 classes today!
But it's Lower-Sec uh, 01 Unity and 02 Sincerity. Haiyoo...
I still prefer taking 04E|05N, at least there are friends I know!
Nevermind it's okay, and I still used my lappy in class. LOL! :D
Shaikha said that MOE approval is due to Students' safety! :O
Relief w/o teaching: 01 day type. Relief teacher: longer stretch.
In conclusion, lets just wait for the final approval from MOE! :D
It's okay if I don't get selected, just give me my $65 for today!
Advance notice for Episode 133: ---