Episode 128: Finally Returned!:D
Monday, September 07, 2009, 11:50 PM
From 04th September [8pm] to 05th September [8am]! :D- Reached Singapore Polytechnic at 8pm on the 04th (Friday).
- Have an advance birthday celebration for JiaHui right then.
- Majority of them then headed over to Sweet Xscape after that.
- While Jacob stayed with me in waiting for Glenda and ShiMin.
- Waited for them for around an hour plus, how pathetic uh! ):
- Glenda reached, followed by ShiMin slightly 1/2 hour later.
- We then went to SAC Foyer and met up with the rest. Hehs :D
- Played a new challenging Poker game called "24 points"! (:
- Then Movie Marathon which Public Relations organised, @ 11pm.
- The 04 movies are Yes Man, Taken, I-Rec and You Got Served.
- Watched Yes Man before, didn't really watched on that night.
- So, went to Sweet Xscape with Marcus Petrine Matt XianYing.
- Sweet Xscape was similar to Clubbing, all the Loud Musicsss!
- Furthermore, Petrine danced like she's the Dance Queen! :D
- I think this Clubbing event ended at around 3am right?! :O
- Headed back for second movie, Taken, it was quite nice! :D
- And followed by I-Record, many people shouted inside siol!
- I do wonder why I'm not even a little bit scare of it! Pro! (:
- Horror and Comedy are my favourite types of movie! Hahaha.
- Totally didn't watch the last movie regarding dance. :O
- As a result, some of us went out for a walk during that period.
- WOW! Yuya was Marcus latest scandal target! Interesting! (:
- And I went off with Jacob and his girl @ around 6am plus.
- Reached home at 7am, took my shower and have my breakfast.
- Eventually, I slept @ 8am and woke up at 6.30pm! Hahaha :D
* People! I didn't go MIA okay! I'm still here uh! Hahaha :D *
To Ex-class|school mates in HIHS, current friends: Felt left out!
To Welfare: I only went missing for the past 20 plus days horh!
To DRFSM 01A|01: Quite diffcult to meet up as a whole class uh!
To Current graduating students in HIHS: Work on your O Level!
To Ex-class|school mates in HIPS: Hey, how are you doing now?!
Advance notice for Episode 129: ---