Episode 126: 最熟悉的圣婴中学(下)!:D
Thursday, September 03, 2009, 6:00 AM

* To be continue from the previous episode; #125! :D *
Back to 31st August 2009; Monday.
- With Nathan around, there will definitely be hilarious moments!
- She said she's only 20's as she was able to mixed with us! :D
- And she looked so funny (frustrated) when Fred was talking! (:
- Upon knowing that we're taking photos, she even posed for it!

- Next up, ran into Grace's (Ah-Geok) favourite, Gerry Er! Lol! (:
- Followed by LaiChuiDip, she said she can only remember me! :D
- I even walked over to SweeKun's table, she felt surprised! :O
- She said I have changed quite a lot these few months! Hahaha.
- Furthermore, ran into Maran too! He's forever that slack! Lol!

- Eventually, walked to the HOD Room and once again, Ganesan!
- This time round, we chatted with her for around an hour! :D
- She have kept the Chemistry file which I lent her, at home.
- She said its a precious to her, she won't let others touch it! (:

- Suddenly, she went off for around 1/2 hour plus. And the ...
- Whole HOD Room was occupied by us! Like so damn cool can!
- Within that period, I kept on flipping stuffs on the big box! Lol!
- And WeiLiang: "Shui shi Mui Mui?!"! So LOL, Chew Mui Mui! (:

- Left the room, Gail went off to school, Rachel went missing! :O
- WeiLiang went off with JunXing and Vincent, and thus we ...
- Went over to the D&T room as Wayne and Nicholas was there.
- Since I wasn't a D&T student, I didn't bothered much on it.

- Found a Red Ballon nearby, and being a kid, I played with it.
- Hahaha, Red Ballon VS Red Man! Bernard also joined me! :D
- Took some photos on the Con-Course area there, same colour! (:
- Which means Red&Red, Blue&Blue, Black&Black, White&White.

- Grace suggested to do some jumping shot! Hahaha oh well ...
- But still, she's the one whose leg touched on the ground first.
- Anyway, I'm just kidding siol! CHILL! Although its a fact! (:
- Next up, photos on the assembly area (stage)! Damn funny! LOL!

- Headed to the Staff Room again, this time round, Jacqueline! (:
- Hahaha, and also including Adrian and Hayati! Hilarious! :D
- Thanks Hayati, your words have brighten up my day! Yeah! (:
- The scene between MrChang, Hayati and Adrian was so funny!

- And I'm seriously happy for Jacqueline! All the best uh! (:
- Its quite confidential, thus I shall not elaborate much on it.
- Eventually, left HIHS @ 1600 plus, and reached home by 1700.
- Having slight headache and thus slept for few ; 05 hours! :D
Advance notice for Episode 127: ---