Episode 122: Holy Innocents' High!:D
Saturday, August 29, 2009, 2:00 AM
HELLO! Examination period for this week! Oh well ):
Thus not much stuffs to mention on, besides Exam! ):
Anyway, I have already completed 03 papers on this week! (:
Monday (24th) : Thermofluids - Quite GOOD! :D
Wednesday (26th) : Technology - Quite Satisfied! :D
Friday (28th) : Programming - Quite Manageable! :D
I'm left with 02 more papers on next Monday and Wednesday! (:
Monday - Should be Okay, Wednesday - Totally a KILLER! ):

Anyway, my ex-working partner (Vice-Chairman), Shirley Ling ...
Wants me (Chairman) to gather ALL the Sec05'2008 peep back ...
If possible for next Monday (31st) Teachers' Day celebration!
I'm having exam from 9am to 11am on that day, thus I'm gonna ...
Rush back to Holy Innocents' High asap after I'm done with it! (:
Have not seen Jesslyn LiYing's clique for long period already!
As well as the guys clique, Gail's clique, and Sec04'2008 peep!
Obviously, also including the current students in the school! :D

Since its Teachers' Day, of course must look for teachers larh! (:
Eg. Ganesan Nathan Anba Shaikha Krishnah Lini(?) and MORE!
WTF! Just realise that the above mentioned are all Non-Chinese!
Thus, I will not be racist and shall mention on some Chinese now.
Eg. Jacqueline Lawrence Valerie Gerry SweeKun and MORE!
In conclusion, see your in HIHS on next Monday then! TTFN! :D
Remaining August Babies [Whom I haven't mention here]!30th August; Happy 18th Birthday to Frederick Gnoh! :D29th August; Happy 18th Birthday to Johnson Bay! :D27th August; Happy 19th Birthday to Edward Chan! :D27th August; Happy 18th Birthday to Constance Wong! :D24th August; Happy 17th Birthday to Yip HongChiong! :DAdvance notice for Episode 123: 超级星光大道 03rd PK! :D