Episode 121: An Awesome Night!:D
Sunday, August 23, 2009, 5:00 AM


21st August 2009; Friday.

- Left my house at 6.30pm and headed over to Habourfront.
- Reached at 7pm and waited for the others to reached by 8pm!
- During the waiting period, I just slacked @ the Vivo's outdoor!
- Headed for our dinner after ZiYun and JunYan have reached.
- Went to shopped while waiting for aHbEe to reached by 10pm!
- He's such a farker! Lol, I bought 02 shirts in TopMan! Hehs :D

- We walked over to the Mac @ Habourfront Centre at 10pm.
- Found a large table and settled down, did my Thermo paper! :D
- I've done 02 sets of Thermofluids past year paper! Hahaha (:
- This is because Thermofluids paper in on upcoming Monday! :O
- Yeah babe, thats right. And the others also done the same too!
- MinHui then joined us at around 11pm, thus 05 peep in total! xP

- There were some babies which keep on crying! Damn annoying!
- I'm getting oh so damn pissed off with them right then!
- I even asked the 04 if they will want to have babies in future.
- Seriously, I have no love for babies sial! This problem won't ...
- Trouble me because I've still got 02 elder brothers! Yeah! (:
- Thus, they can save me from carrying on the "family line"!
- As long as they have a Son in the future, okay Daren and Roy?!

- Hahaha anyway, due to the darkness in the shopping centre ...
- And we'd need to used the Toilet right then, we (except JY) ...
- Went to the Washroom together, the girls scared marh! :O
- When we are back to Mac, I saw one small Indian kid sitting ...
- On the table, I told them that I've the urged to push him down!
- LOL! Obviously I'm just joking, it's lunar 07th month now! ~

- There are some customers who can seriously make me go LOL!
- All mainly due to their awesome laughters! Just like Ivon! :D
- Hahaha, JunYan went to sleep from 2.30am till around 5.30am.
- While MinHui went for phone chatting from 3am till 4.30am! :O
- Damn WTF right?! ZiYun also rested from 4am to 5am plus!
- Only that farker and me, perhaps only me, am full of energy! (:

- After completing my Thermo paper, I proceeded to E.T paper.
- Have done the E.T paper in a fast manner! Hehs aizai uh! (:
- Finally, I went on with revising of E.M paper, worst module! ):
- That was simply a killerrr! I spent my time from 4am to 6am ...
- Just underlining all those which I think are the main points! -.-

- Damn WTF right?! Yeah I know, I just couldn't understand it.
- Anyway, this stay overnight studying is quite effective to me! :D
- As in, you can clarify doubts with friends right on the spot.
- It's better than you study alone at home, and stuck there! :D

- Eventually, we went for our Mac breakfast before leaving! :D
- We shared (can said) lots of things too, within that 1/2 hour.
- Shall not elaborate much further, only the 05 of us will know!
- We left Mac @ 6.30am and took train back, farking cold sia! :O
- The feeling was shiok when there are so many empty seats.
- And no typical Singaporeans are fighting for seats with you! (:

- Hahaha, I reached Hougang slightly before 7am! *Dawn*
- Reached home, realised that my 02nd brother was still awake!
- LOL! He was watching some variety programmes right then.
- I used the hair dryer to dried my hair after taking my shower.
- The hair dryer was so damn noisy! Hahaha, like obviously! -.-
- Washed up, brused teeth and eventually went to sleep @ 8am! (:
- I woke up @ 5pm, as a result I've slept for 09 hours in total! :D



Advance notice for Episode 122: ---


DES★LIM;多知一些!

DESMOND LIM 林奕强
Twenty-third (23rd) in 2014
08th January 1991
Sheep 羊 | Capricorn 魔羯座
Hougang View [Kovan|Hougang]
desmond_fish27@hotmail.com
Holy Innocents' Primary School
Holy Innocents' High School
Singapore Polytechnic DRFSM

Free Web Counter

TOURISTS;青春无敌!

AiPohNG AmandaLER
CalebTAN CharlesLIM
CherieYU GaryCHEW
GlendaONG GraceLIM
HweeMayNG JanelleLIM
JazzmineANG JunTianSIM
JunYangTAN KaelynGOH
LiYingCHUA NicholasCHEW
PetrineTANG RachelGOH
ShaneTAN SiYanTAN
VivianLIM WanTingLIEN
WayneLEE XianYingANG
YuyaANG ZiYunLIM

ENCORE;再次重温!

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014