Episode 118: So MANY August Babies!:O
Thursday, August 20, 2009, 11:00 PM
19th August 2009; Wednesday.Happy 18th Birthday to Christina Tan Wen Ting! :D- Congratulations to those who've scored well for O's Chinese! :D
- A1: Cassandra and Phoebe! (: | A2: Daphne and HweeMay! (:
- B3: Amanda, Janelle, Dawn and Cherie! (: *ALL Girls* CLAP!
- Anyway, headed over to Punggol Plaza @ 2pm plus and met up ...
- With Daphne and Benjamin (aHBen) for Suki Sushi! Hahaha :D

Backview of Daphne Lin and Benjamin Lin (aHBen). Hahaha (:
- Ben is going to serve his NS real soon, 11th September! LOL! (:
- Anyway, I have also not seen him for the past 7 months already!
- Quite memorable catching up with him and Daphne right then.
- Hahaha, since its buffet, he really ordered lots of food! :O
- Eventually, I headed over to Tampines and met up with the rest.

With Birthday girl (Christina), do ignore the hairband! LOL! (:
- Reached Tampines Mall; Century Square; Tampines One at 6pm!
- I've not seen Christina, JiaBei, JiaWei, HaoChuan for months.
- As well as Ryker, Agnes, Joshua, Ryan and also Bernard! :O
- But, did see Kenny and Grace that often, perhaps Wayne too?!
- Anyway, the 13 of us went to watched "Where Got Ghost?!"! (:

Only a group photo of the guys who turned up (excluding HaoChuan who was late), JiaWei blocked my Armani shirt! ):

- Not funny lorh! Perhaps only maintained its average standard!
- Thus, I will rate this movie with only 3.0/5.0! Buck-up, Jack! ):
- However, there are indeed some minor parts which are funny! (:
- Grace sat beside me, and she can easily got frightened! Hehs :D
- Ended at 9pm plus, the others went for their dinner while I ...
- Went off with Agnes, and reached Hougang at 10pm plus! :D
18th August 2009; Tuesday.Happy 18th Birthday to Joseph Yuan Zheng Cheng! :D- Woke up @ 11am plus and there was 10 plus missed calls! :O
- Prepared everything within half an hour, and rushed over ...
- To Harbourfront - Vivo City @ 12pm plus and met up with ...
- The rest (LongKiat ZiYun JunYan MinHui) for movie! :D
- We watched "HangOver", hahaha totally hilarious siol! (:
- I wonder why its NC16, when it should be either M18 or R21.
- Hahaha, seriously! It was nice, I rated the movie 4.5/5.0! :D

- After the movie, we went to study at a cooling place in Vivo.
- That aHbEe was seriously damn fucking irritating can! Grrr -.-
- And stop mentioning that Laptop vs Mp3 matter! Cheebye kia (:
- Hahaha anyway, MinHui left for work @ 4pm and we went ...
- To Mac @ Habourfront Central to continued our revision! :D
- Study study study ~ JunYan and ZiYun left at 7pm plus.
- While aHbEe and I then left slightly an hour plus later! Bye! :D
17th August 2009; Monday.Happy 18th Birthday to Ken Ong Wei Qi! :DHappy 22th Birthday to Ong Jian Cong! :D
WTF is this expression sial! So LOL! Anyway, he's Kenny (Ken)! (:
- Kenny Ong, I've bought you a present horh! Don't KB! LOL! :D
- Hahaha this was indeed a fruitful day for me! Know why?! :O
- Because I've completed FundMaths past year paper by myself!
- That was done during the tutorial lesson. And I scored WOAH!
- Hehs, and studied with the rest at Moberly @ Mug during ...
- The break from 12pm plus till 3pm, and headed over to C_Prog!
- Totally have lots of fun from then till 5pm! Hahaha goodbye! :D
16th August; Happy 18th Birthday to Lim Chee Hao! :D15th August; Happy 18th Birthday to Shirley Ling! :DAdvance notice for Episode 119: Another August Baby! (: