- DRFSM 01A|01 didn't have to attend school today! (: - However, we've made a trip down (awhile) for CRS! ): - Bravo to my classmates performances! Well-done! Hahaha :D - Headed to Foodcourt 03 for lunch at around 3pm plus. - Ran into Marcus, that Chao Ah Beng, when I'm leaving SP.
- Keep playing different roles of the characters in ... - "Pasir and Milan" shown on the TV (previous night). LOL! :D - ZiYun was laughing like mad, when aHbEe and I was ... - Portraying the roles right then, hahaha addicting to it! :O - After months in SP, finally saw Constance Wong! Hahaha (: - She said she feel like organising a gathering for 5D'02|6D'03! - Headed to Dhoby Ghaut after that, shall not elaborate much.
* Unhappy @ Kovan, but at least I did smile to them! Good job! (:
13th August 2009; Thursday.
- Skipped school, slept for 12 hours in total! WOW! :O - Not purposely wanna skipped de larh! Was really tired siol! - Have done some self-revision on FundMaths and Thermofluids. - I need lots of help in E.M and C.P! Anyone out there?! ): - WTF! "Paris and Milan" was damn hilarious can! LOL! :D - The Mass MSN Conversation at night was damn funny! (:
12th August 2009; Wednesday.
- Several months of preparation, finally here comes CRS! - Presentation which hold 50% of the overall module! :O - Woke up @ 6am plus and made it on time before 8am! :D - My group members are JunYan, LongKiat and Terence! (: - Somehow, the 04 of us have shown our confidence on it!
- In my personal opinion, I think that I've created the ... - Atmosphere and some interaction with the audiences! :D - I'm also sort of mumbling to myself every now and then. - Anyway, I strongly believe that we've already tried our best! - So, we have successfully PK the others! B.O.F, OOSH! :D
- Skipped C_Prog with the others and headed over to ... - Foodcourt 06, slacked for an hour plus there, before ... - Proceeding to Moberly for our entertainments! Hehs :D - Eventually, went off with aHbEe and ZiYun at around 1pm.
* We are still best friend even though we have ended! :D * * Thanks for the 07 months, do take good care of yourself uh! * * All the best for your studies! Do consume more apples, Lol! (: *