Episode 113: A fruitful week!:D
Friday, August 07, 2009, 11:30 PM
07th August 2009; Friday.- Celebrated Patrick's birthday 01 day in advance! :D
- The "cakes" we bought for him was oh so cute uh! Hehs (:
- He said he was touched for what we've done for him! :O
- Hahaha anyway, headed over to Moberly @ Mug for our ...
- Preparation on CRS presentation, after the celebration + lunch.
- Been running into Fion for several times in a day uh! :O

- Although I've finished my stuffs quite early, I stayed back ...
- And slacked till 6pm before proceeding back to Hougang.
- OMG! MingHui is so into the variety show "Paris & Milan"! xP
- She keep on "Wo shi lao wai, I Love Singapore!" LOL! (:
- However, majority of us prefer more on "Aunty Lucy"! :D
06th August 2009; Thursday.Happy 18th Birthday to Kaelyn Goh Ming Jing! :D- I've feel proud of myself! I have completed the ET ...
- Tutorial all by myself siol! Quite rare uh! Hehs :D
- Because I would always ask for help from others if ...
- I couldn't solve for the answer, don't understand and etc.
- Mentioned all the cheesy lines in class, hahaha funny! :D
05th August 2009; Wednesday.- Skipped CRS in the morning, thus only attended C_Prog.
- And headed back to Hougang immediately after 12pm.
- Not feeling well, thus took a nap after that! ):
- JunYan keep on singing "May I Love You" by Z Chen! Lol! :D
04th August 2009; Tuesday.- Stayed back for CRS Presentation preparation after 12pm.
- Worked on it for around 03 hours before accompanied ...
- Shuett to Clementi for her purchasing of stuffs. Hahaha (:
- Headed back to SP @ around 4pm and met up with the others.
- LMAO! That Petrine is forever hungry uh! Eat Eat Eat! :D
- Attended Welfare meeting, it was filled with lots of ...
- Hilarious stuffs! Ended at 7pm plus and home sweet home! (:
03rd August 2009; Monday.- I WON! I'm the overall winner for the game that we've ...
- Played during ONOW lesson, damn funny can! Hehs :D
- I wonder if I will really get 10 bonus marks for that! :O
- Anyway, headed for Chalet meeting with the usual peep.
- Together with Glenda Shuett and Vernon as well. Hahaha (:

- Ended everything by 7pm plus and we headed over to ...
- Jurong IMM for our dinner, pretty awesome grouping tho.
- And suddenly, this "new" girlfriend appeared too, LOL! :O
- She auto knocked onto my door ; zi ji song shang men de okay!
- LMAO! To someone out there, don't jealous uh! Love! :D
Advance notice for Episode 114: ---