Episode 99: SP's CSCC AGM 2009!:D
Sunday, July 05, 2009, 11:00 PM
03rd July 2009; Friday.- Ended last MST paper at 1130, lunch with classmates @ FC05.
- Left for project discussion with group members at 12pm plus.
- Ended everything by 3pm and stayed in school with MingHui.
- Saw my ex-classmates, Valerie Sing from TP in SP! Hahaha :D
- She was with Edmund [that PaiKia] right then! LOL! (:
- Finally, CSCC Annual General Meeting began at 6pm plus! :D
- I totally enjoyed myself on that night, as WELFARE = ZAI! XD
- Seriously, I can sense that Welfare peep are all nice peep! (:
- Quite glad that I've already bonded with some of them.
- Thus I should try and bond more with the rest. YES I will! :D
- During the refreshments, Welfare all sat together can! (:
- Given the fact that I'm not that close with some others yet ...
- I still think that all of us are united as one! Thats good! :D
- We made the most noise and atmosphere for everyone there!
- Chatted awhile with MeiXian Mandy ChorChuan and Aaron.
- Went back in for 02 rounds of lights-off "Hide & Seek"! :O
- Given the voice I heard from, and based on the height ...
- The one who caught me should be Edward! Hahaha :D
- Daphne called and asked if I'm able to make it for ...
- NDP Rehearsal on the next day, but well, sorry uh! ):
- Edward said HI to me when I was on the phone right then! (:
- Everything ended at 8pm plus, and I'm supposed to joined ...
- Tyler GuanQuan JiaHui and Nicole to XXX for dinner.
- But I didn't joined them at the end, and cabbed home instead.
- Okay alrighty, thats all for this specific episode! Goodbye! :D

Advance notice for Episode 100: ---