Episode 98: HI,I'm Back 我回来了!:D
Saturday, July 04, 2009, 2:00 AM
- Have been having my Mid-Semester Test for the past 05 days!!!
- Only managed to slept for few [04 to 05] hours on each night!
- Anyway, I think I should be able to pass all the 05 modules.
- But!!! I won't be able to score well, thats a definite answer! ):
- Most probably only a passing marks for each module siol! :O
- What if I've done badly for all the modules uh?! ROAR GG!!!
27th June 2009; Saturday.Happy 18th Birthday to Lim Hao Chuan! :D- Celebrated his birthday @ Marina Square - Seoul Garden.
- Reached at 7pm plus when majority of them are already there.
- 14 peep turned up for the night. There are Ken Nicholas ...
- Ryan Grace WeiLiang Frederick HaoChuan Bernard JiaWei ...
- Wayne Dickson JiaBei Joshua and of course ME! Hahaha :D
- I enjoyed chatting with Kenny Fred & WeiLiang right then.
- Headed over to Esplanade after leaving S.G at around 10pm.
- Due to using my previous handphone on the last night ...
- I browsed through all the messages right then and WOW ...
- A lot of stuffs keep re-flashing back on my mind siol! :O
- Thus, majority of them felt that I'm being Emo right then.
- Hahaha but I'm seriously not being Emo okay! Lalalass :D
- Eventually, I reached home at around 1am and figured out ...
- On my latest handphone until 4am plus and let's sleep! (:

Advance notice for Episode 99: CSCC AGM on 03rd July! :D