Episode 110: Semestral Exam!:(
Friday, July 31, 2009, 11:30 PM
Happy 18th Birthday to Tan Yan An on 31st July 2009! :DHappy 16th Birthday to Cherie Yu on 30th July 2009! :DOnce again, I couldn't upload photo(s) in Blogger! DAMN!
Looked through my Semestral Examination schedule on last week.
And realised that I'm seriously running out of time for studies! ):
Next week will be the 16th week, Exams fall on week 19 & 20!
Till now, I still couldn't understand anything on Materials! :O
Followed by what has been taught for C_prog on this term!
Managed to understood the remaining 03 modules to some extent.
Week 19:
24th August 2009 [Monday] - TF ; 4pm to 6.10pm.
26th August 2009 [Wednesday] - ET ; 12.30pm to 2.40pm.
28th August 2009 [Friday] - CP ; 9am to 11.10am.
Week 20:
31st August 2009 [Monday] - FM ; 9am to 11.10am.
02nd September 2009 [Wednesday] - EM ; 9am to 11.10am.
Luckily, there will be a 07 weeks of vacation right after that! (:
Anyway, shall let this be the ending episode for July 2009! :D
Advance notice for Episode 111: First Welfare Event! :D