Episode 109: Couldn't figure out!:O
Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 10:00 PM
29th July 2009; Wednesday.- Reached SP at 8am plus for CRS Mock-Presentation! Grrr :O
- Seriously, I did flunked everything up! Such a failure uh! ):
- Somehow, I feel that I have let the whole group down.
- Especially JunYan and Terence, perhaps aHbEe too! -.-
- Luckily, the actual test will only be held 02 weeks later! (:
- I just hope that my performance won't affect my members.
- I will bear the responsibilities for my individual score [50%].
- We have to redo our slides for better results! Stress uh! ):
- Someone, do tell me how to present verbally with confidence?!
- Anyway, I shall not elaborate much on it anymore! Look ahead!
- C_Prog up next, majority of us wasn't paying attention at all!
- Spent our time accessing MSN, Facebook, Blog(s) and etc ...
- However, I did tried working on one of the two questions okay!
- Funny when ZhiKai said he wants to listen to JackyWu's songs!
- Headed to FC06 for lunch, saw Edward Cheesy and Marcus.
- I keep running into Edward Chan XR recently! Hahaha :D
- Slacked for 02 hours plus there with all the classmates! :D
- Some revised for their studies while I read my Magazine.
- As well as spending majority of the time chatting there. -.-
- Finally, we headed to MLT8 for our ONOW Talk at 3pm! (:
- Ran into Glenda and Justin, as well as Benjamin there! xP
- Oh, I also ran into some friends from Welfare, @ FC6 too!
- Such as Marcus ChihXian HongChiong ShuetJing CheeSiong ...
- Together with YuLan Fion Matt XianYing and Vernon.
- Okay alrighty, ended everything at 5pm plus and went off asap.
- Even though I scored 13.5/20 for Essay and 97% for C_Prog! (:
27th July 2009; Monday.Happy 16th Birthday to Phoebe Choo! :D- Skipped F-M Lecture and thus only reached school @ 10am.
- Managed to understand what has been taught in F-M Tutorial!
- Headed to Moberly - Mug @ 12pm plus for preparation of CRS.
- Stayed until 2pm plus before joining the rest @ Jamming room.
- Left for C_Prog module after that, Facebook for that 02 hours!
- Ended @ 5pm and went over to Clubhouse to put my stuffs.
- Before joining YuLan CheeSiong XianYing Matt and Vernon.
- Eventually, we headed over to the meeting room @ 6pm! :D
- Have briefing for our first event coming on this Sat! :D
- Welfare peep are forever oh-so ZAI! Funny and humorous! (:
- The whole meeting lasted for 02 hours. And I went off ...
- With SiYing(SengKang), Marcus and Candice (TampinesX2)! :D
- Reached Hougang at 9pm and home sweet home asap! Hehs (:
Advance notice for Episode 110: ---