Episode 107: I'm indeed lucky!:D
Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 9:00 PM


21st July 2009; Tuesday.

- It has been quite somewhile since I'm punctual for school! :D
- I'm always late for 10 minutes or so for my first lesson.
- Thus, I'm quite proud of myself for not being late today! (:
- Anyway, ended the first module at 1000, and all of us took ...
- 05 minutes to walked over to the next respective classroom.

- I'm damn stupid can!!! It's only until 1/2 hour later before ...
- I started to discovered that my wallet was not in my pocket!
- After searching the areas for like 05mins, I told ZhiKai that
- I'm going to the washroom, actually I'm looking for my wallet ...
- Along the road which we've passed by earlier on. Wallet=Gone!

- Entered the classroom with a smile, and settled down asap.
- Pretend nothing has happened, continued with my assignments.
- During that 05 minutes when I'm working on my stuffs, haiyoo!
- Finally, I stop pretending (or rather acting) right then! :O
- Gave signal to ZiYun, she then accompanied me to looked for it.

- Final clue: went to the previous classroom which we have used.
- I told her that if someone really took my wallet away ...
- I'm okay if they took my money, but they must return me ...
- 03 Important stuffs: IC, Student Admission Card and Ez Card!
- Oh man, I still love this "Braun Buffel Germany" wallet! :D

- When I entered the classroom which we have used previously ...
- I seriously hope that I will be able to find it there as I ...
- Couldn't think of other ways beside reporting of lost item.
- Upon walking to the back of the classroom, I saw something ...
- On the floor which I'm familiar with! I've found my wallet! (:

- Everything is safe! Because nobody occupied the sits behind! :D
- This shall be my first and last time being such oh-so careless! ):
- Nevertheless, I returned to the class with my natural smile! :D
- No longer have to show cast my acting skills right then lo! (:
- We then headed over to Food Court 06 for our lunch! :D

- LongKiat is seriously damn enthusiastic over the girls there! Lol!
- The girl whom WeiJie and LongKiat discussed was the one ...
- I've known since Primary school, Alexis from 5A|6A; EM1! (:
- Her make-up was seriously very thick, indeed, she looked sexy!
- Can she be the "Fiona Xie" in SP?! Lets just wait and see! LOL!
- Eventually, I left the school at around 1pm, goodbye peep! :D



Summarise: Stuffs which happened on the last 03 days! :D

20th July 2009; Monday.

- Supposed to attend school at 0830, but due to tiredness ...
- As well as don't really feel well [headache] right then ...
- I only appeared at SP from 1pm onwards! And left at 5pm! (:
- My current blog song (track 01) has became my class song! :D
- LongKiat MingHui JunYan and WeiJie keep singing it in class!


19th July 2009; Sunday.

Happy 18th Birthday to Dickson Tay! :D

- Woke up @ late noon, thus stayed at home for the entire night!


18th July 2009; Saturday.

- Went out with Grace, Wayne, JiaBei and Dickson @ night.
- All of them left at around 10pm, except for Grace.
- We stayed till 11pm plus and I'm finally back home! :D
- The conversation on that night was seriously oh so "A"! (:


* Damn Blogger, I couldn't upload any photo right now! ): *


Advance notice for Episode 108: ---


DES★LIM;多知一些!

DESMOND LIM 林奕强
Twenty-third (23rd) in 2014
08th January 1991
Sheep 羊 | Capricorn 魔羯座
Hougang View [Kovan|Hougang]
desmond_fish27@hotmail.com
Holy Innocents' Primary School
Holy Innocents' High School
Singapore Polytechnic DRFSM

Free Web Counter

TOURISTS;青春无敌!

AiPohNG AmandaLER
CalebTAN CharlesLIM
CherieYU GaryCHEW
GlendaONG GraceLIM
HweeMayNG JanelleLIM
JazzmineANG JunTianSIM
JunYangTAN KaelynGOH
LiYingCHUA NicholasCHEW
PetrineTANG RachelGOH
ShaneTAN SiYanTAN
VivianLIM WanTingLIEN
WayneLEE XianYingANG
YuyaANG ZiYunLIM

ENCORE;再次重温!

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014