Episode 105: Interesting!:D
Thursday, July 16, 2009, 11:00 PM
15th July 2009; Wednesday.- Reached school at 0800 for CRS Written Test! ):
- That lecturer asked us to bought in our Research along.
- Yet, she checked and confiscated our whole research as ...
- She's worried that we would copy all the points from there.
- Because she found that we have all the key points inside it.
- Hey hello?! Since she's the one who wanted us to done those ...
- Research, then what's the point of she collecting it back?! :O
- That was simply oh-so ridiculous siol! Lai lai lai ahs ~ ...
- Anyway, lesson ended at 1200 after C_Prog module.
- Headed for lunch at Food Court 04 and slacked till 1430.
- Before proceeding to Grand Hyatt Hotel @ Orchard area! :D
- All the facilities inside there was oh so nice siol! Hehs (:
- I felt so honoured to be served by the polite staffs there.
- Okay alrighty, left the place @ around 1730 and headed ...
- Back to Hougang, reached Mall at 1800! Woah thats fast! :D
- Eventually, back home as soon as I'm done with my stuffs.
14th July 2009; Tuesday.- Didn't attend school as I'm having a serious headache! ):
- Thus slept till around 1430, total duration = 13 hours! (:
- No feel to hang out, thus stayed at home and done my ...
- Research for the CRS Written Test held on the following day.
- Anyway, a summary of my Mid-Semester Test result! (: and ):
- Grading range based on GCE O Level format! Hahaha :D
* Fund Maths - 79% ; A1! (:
* Technology - 75% ; A1! (:
* Thermofluids - 68% ; B3! ):
* Programming - 65% ; B3! ):
* Materials - 64% ; B4! ):
* MEAN [Average Score] - 70.2% ; A2! :D
- I gonna try my best for the Overall Semester Examination! :O
- However, not much faith as studies are getting complicated!
- Left one more month uh! ): *24th Auguest to 04th September*
13th July 2009; Monday.- ALL of us skipped Fund-Maths tutorial lesson and headed ...
- To FoodCourt 04 for our meal; breakfast cum lunch! Hahaha (:
- And final presentation for our ONOW project! Awww ):
- That sibey guailan lecturer was seriously damn retarded! :D
- What the fuck is "Are your done-ed?!", damn LOL can! (:
- Due to bringing up the atmosphere right then, I tried to ...
- Entertained all of them, as well as the SBGL lecturer! Grrr! :O
- However, some of them told me that they can felt how ...
- Nervous I am right then! OH?! But seriously, I'M NOT!
- It's just that I wanted to "played" along with the lecturer.
- Thus, I felt that I've pulled down the overall grade. But ...
- MingHui said that she was able to see my confidence right then.
- Indeed, I really have my confidence when I was presenting.
- Okay anyway, ended school at 5pm plus, stayed back with ...
- LongKiat, ZiYun and MingHui for some random discussion.
- And eventually, reached home at around 6pm plus! :D
Advance notice for Episode 106: ---